Find out what doctors mean when they say someone is overweight or obese, and why it matters to your health.
- 5 Facts About Goal Setting
- 5 Ways to Reach a Healthy Weight
- Are Detox Diets Safe?
- Binge Eating Disorder
- Body Image and Self-Esteem
- Body Mass Index (BMI)
- Dealing With Feelings When You're Overweight
- Emotional Eating
- Exercise-Induced Asthma
- Figuring Out Fat and Calories
- Healthy Weight: Your Personal Plan
- How Can I Lose Weight Safely?
- Losing Weight: Brandon's Story (Video)
- Managing Your Weight
- Staying at a Healthy Weight
- The Deal With Diets
- Weight Management: Strength Training Exercises (Video)
- When Being Overweight Is a Health Problem