Personal Questions for Boys
Puberty is that time in life when kids' bodies change and become more like grownups'. So it's no surprise that kids have LOTS of "personal questions" about these changes.
- PQ: Can you teach me how to find a girlfriend when I grow up?
- PQ: How do I tell a girl I don't like her?
- PQ: I have a lump on one of my testicles. What should I do?
- PQ: My dad isn't around. How can I talk to my mom about guy stuff?
- PQ: My doctor is a woman. What should I do?
- PQ: One of my testicles hangs lower than the other. What should I do?
- PQ: Why don't any girls like me?